WHAT TO BRING
- Your instrument(s)
- Bedding (Sleeping bag or sheets & blankets) / Towels / Personal Pillow
- Personal toiletries / Medication(s)
- Warm clothes (in case of rain and/or snow)
- Swim suit (If we have prolonged warm weather, the solar-heated pool will be open)
- Sun screen
- Small digital recording device
- Extra strings for your instrument
- Comfortable hiking/walking shoes
- Slip-on shoes for showers
PLEASE HAVE YOUR NAME AFFIXED
TO YOUR INSTRUMENT CASES!!
Please plan to arrive between
3:00 to 4:00 PM, Tues., April 11th.
CAMP CEDAR GLEN
743 FARMER ROAD
JULIAN, CA 92036
(Click HERE for a map/directions & weather)
IMPORTANT POLICIES: CAMP CEDAR GLEN
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, ILLEGAL DRUGS AND PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED
- Possession or use of these items by anyone in the group will result in removal from the camp without refund. Special permission may be secured for the use of wine for religious ceremonies.
- Visitors and guests are not permitted to bring pets unless it is used to assist the visually impaired.
- All personal sports equipment must be stored and handled safely for the protection of all individuals.
SMOKING AND FIRES
- Smoking must be confined to designated areas defined by the manager.
- No fires may be built in camp without the permission of the Camp Manager.
- Removal of, or tampering with fire or safety equipment is prohibited.